I need KICKSTARTER Tips! :)

Hello everybody! :)

I am running a Kickstarter campaign about a documentary, and I think I did evrything I can for it (pre-louncing, create the audience, collecting email, create a team, social media, pr, videos...).

Maybe I am missing something, do you guys have any TIP about Kickstarter Campaign?

Also feel free to give a look of my Kickstarter and let me know what you think!

LEGENDARY AD
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/815483644/legendary-ad

Thank you guys!

-Leonardo Corbucci

I think you're doing fairly well. While I don't know when you started the campaign, you're almost half way through to being funded. The video pitch was decent, though, the ending was disappointing - promising to show a trailer and not delivering.

The child at the start is something that I'd rethink if I were you, but overall, it looks like you're going well, though, you could use a publicist.

Last edited:
There is the Trailer of course! It's the main Video! :)

Yes, only 7 days are past and we are already at 41% (We are very successful, we have 23 days left for the remain 29%).

Publicist is not a bad idea after all.... Do you have any Publicist connection?

I am just looking for other ways to spread the news...

I know this Documentary is Successful, never done before, and we are interview first AD that work in the most successful movie of all time where Film Makers like me and you die to talk to them (Star Wars, Batman, Lord of The Ring, Batman, Superman, Pulp Fiction, Inception... ecc...). I have already distributors interested in the project, however.... we need to finish the Documentary!!!

We just need more people to know about it. Just $5 from few hundreds of filmmakers that will like to put their name in the credits in the end will be enough to finish the campaign successfully and finish the documentary. And finally these incredible (never told before!) stories of our favorite movies will come out! :)

Back