I found actors.

I'm attending a local webfest, and I've got several actors interested, as well as a couple of technicians and a stunt coordinator.

Anyone else wants to get involved, please PM me. :)

You're across the globe. I don't see how I could get involved with your web series.

Good luck with the production.

You're across the globe. I don't see how I could get involved with your web series.

Good luck with the production.

Thanks, Sweetie. :)

I'm on the West Coast, so anyone who would be interested in helping me produce episodes, please PM me as to what you can do and what you would like.

I'm on the Dutch West Coast ;)
That's still a 15 hours flight away :P
(Been to Huntington Beach in 2013... I will surely come back to the West Coast :) )

On topic:
great to hear that!

Someone might want to know this:
- what are you looking for?

Good point, Walter, but I'm looking for people skilled in the various trades who live on the West coast, and who are interested enough to send me a PM.

I've got actors, a DP, stunt people, but I may need grips and lighting technicians. In particular, I may also need a CGI person and someone who knows production design. And all, of course, must work ULB rates.

You're welcome.
Remember, if you are asking people to send you a message to join your project, you should always state what you need, what the project is and what you have to offer.

This is usefull for a few reasons:
1) You don't get (many) reactions of people you don't need
2) Serious people will take you post serious when it has detailed info. Vague casting and crew calls are often considered BS written by an unrealistic dreamer.
3) You don't have to explain certain things to everyone one by one.
4) You don't get disappointed when people react and leave after you give more details.

Stuff must be so different where you are.

I announce that I'm thinking of doing a film and I'm hounded by actors for weeks to cast them.

One thing seems constant between our area... Grips and Lighting. Add sound people to the mix here too. Though, if I was in your situation and had the money to pay people (even ULB), grips, lighting and sound people would also be quite easy to get.

Congrats on getting actors. I had several lined up all excited to work on this.
I'll tell them they are no longer needed.

When do you shoot?

I found actors, but that does not mean I want to hire them - there is such a thing as auditions, remember?

Tentative shooting time would be late this year or early next year.

Back