Hello world!

Hello, indietalk community!

Myself Charan from southeast of India and I'm in my 20's now. I am an aspiring film maker, who was barely ever step out of the dark room and was afraid to be open for interactions with people, i'm a very private person! infact this will be my first time posting a thread and becoming a member of such widely popular online film community Indie talk. I've had enough of my incompetent beliefs, I made up myself to go public and interact with them and here I am open for knowledge and to become a member of such diverse community.

Education:
Coming to the academic background, I'd say I'm done with institutionalized education, I'm a neoliterate but I self taught ever since.

Experience:
My love for film making dates back to my
childhood, I'm always been enthusiastic to learn new things (by myself) about film making, film theory, hystory... despite of minimal sources of knowledge I have never ceased my exploration and although the progress was slow I've never lost my purpose. My standard is not exactly a beginner, but I'm far from being a professional.

Objectives:
Now, with indietalk I'm expecting to learn and share the knowledge of film making, script writing, more specifically about understanding visual language and also expand my diameter of influence, make friends, seek advice, and even collaborate. I hope this will be the beginning of the greatest journey ahead of my life.

Last edited:
Yesterday I posted a thread on logline, but I got no reply from anyone since, if it still takes time, I'd say I'm out of time. So someone please come forward. It's just one of the problems, there's hundred more of em, it would take a year if it goes like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back