From your directing point of view...

The acting isn't bad.

As far as the quality of the reel:

The opening bit with the music seemed a bit campy. Long and overly dramatic. It also didn't really show off your acting talents, it showed off interesting shots. I would have opened with your name, some scenes, then end with your name. Also, I'd add a scene from one of your horror/thrillers. It seems like the majority of the films shown are comedies and dramas., and it would show your diversity as an actor to have another types if films.

Anyway, nice work :)

A quick run down. I don't need to see your name at the start; when I'm watching, I'm probably not going to think "Ah Lukas, that's the guy I wanted to see", I'm going to think "Ah, that's the look I want". I do like the beginning image.
The montage goes on a little long, it should be more like 15-20 seconds I think. And it would be best to focus on just your many characters and faces. Show me the range of emotions you can do up close, and show the various characters.
Then, it goes on a little long, 90-120 seconds would be more than enough. Be brutal and cull everything that isn't top, top notch.

CraigL

Do keep the name up front

Stop returning to the gangster thing over & over. It looks like you're padding the runtime (which could be a minute shorter, anyway). Pick one or two of the best.

Drop the segment of you in drag. Nothing wrong per se, having a bit like that for a character actor such as yourself. It's just terrible quality.

You've got some good bits in there, generally. :)

Didn't like the opening music - so dramatic yet not much happened. I would cut some of the scenes from your gangster web series as the production value was not as high - particularly the poorly lit scene. I hated the bit near the end about the "dog pissing", "green", "yellow". I'd also recommend cutting the drag scene too.

Are acting showreels not supposed to be shorter? At present yours is just under 3 minutes.

Back