Fresh Face introduction!

Hello everyone that sees this on Indietalk.

My name is Henry and I'm an actor. I am also a writer. Because times is hard, I have started to become more of a filmmaker so I can make work to get work so I can make work. My favourite art is art that takes me out of this world and puts me in it's world, and that is how I like to make my films. I love the capacity of art to be an escape and a developing space all at the same time, and I like to make films that do that. I like everything to be rooted in reality, and for the characters to be very 'normal', but to exist in a very fantastical storyline/arc.

As an actor, I'll do anything that pays me. And often not even that. It's my first love, and although the previous statement is silly, I do like to throw myself into anything and see what I make of it. Nothing is ever achieved in one's comfort zone, etc...

I am currently promoting a film that I will be putting in the promotional annals of Indietalk, but to ensure that you aren't just clicking on yet another thing by a guy, I wanted to (had to because of Indietalk rules) tell you a little bit more about myself. I don't know how much more I can say before I either become incredibly boring or unreadable. I'll resort to some brief bullet points.

1. I love 80s/90s British music. I'm talking your Stone Roses, Pulps, Spiritualiseds, Verves etc...
2. I cook fantastic food.
3. I'm slightly in opposition to Sir Mix-a-Lot, in that I disagree that big butts are the peak of human butts. I think butts are created a lot more equal than he gives them credit for.
4. My dream is to be successful enough to do short film handouts to young people looking to get their first script out of the gates.
5. My favourite joke is when someone gets into a car and everything indicates that they'll be going in one direction, and then they take off in the opposite direction.

That's all from me. I can't wait to see some incredible art that comes out of your campaigns and ideas, and I can't wait to show you mine too.

Thank you for your time.

Back