• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Freemasons versus Illuminati(script idea)

Just got this idea yesterday...:) PS: I wrote the Well(last idea I've posted here), but it's only a first draft. Anyway, let's get to this idea:

It's election year in the United States. After a meeting in a lodge of Washington, a group of freemasons approach the leader(the grand master) with the proposition to assassinate one of the candidates. When the leader refuses, they engage in a verbal conflict that results in them being expelled from the lodge. They leave, but decide to get revenge and do things their way.

They re-activate the Illuminati and the villain(name chosen later) has now two purposes: 1)To destroy the freemasonry and 2)to make himself the president of the United States and gain a lot of power for himself and his newly founded society.

Meanwhile, in a night club, the hero(name chosen later) stares too much at a girl. This makes her boyfriend(a thug) and his friends really angry, so they all attack him. The hero kills them all. He is arrested and gets the death penalty. While in death row, the Illuminati send in an armed squad to save him. The hero agrees to work for them.

They give him various tasks(people he needs to kill, buildings to blow up, etc.). The battle between the two secret societies rages on and there are casualties on both sides. The villain gives the hero the task to kill the Freemason grand master's daughter, because he thinks the pain inflicted would be so hard that he would quit the battle. The hero infiltrates the mansion, kills a bunch of bodyguards, but refuses to kill the daughter. Instead, he kidnaps her.

The villain finds out and gets angry. Nobody trusts the hero and both societies now try to wipe him out. The villain registers as a candidate. After countless battles, the hero makes his way to the lodge and brings the daughter back to her father. She tells him everything. One of the candidates dies in mysterious circumstances so there are only two left.

The villain and the other one. The hero has the task to protect the other candidate. He is arranged a position as a top security personnel. In a battle(with bullets, explosions, bodies, etc.), the hero saves the candidate's life.

Meanwhile, the villain and a large armed group storms the Washington lodge and kill the grand master. The villain decides to keep his daughter as bait. His vengeful nature makes him want to kill the hero. The hero fights his way through the half ruined building, takes out enemy armies and saves the daughter. The villain flees seconds before the hero can kill him.

He is still a candidate, though. Through a webcam, he tells the hero that, if the other candidate doesn't die(preferably at the hero's hands), he will arrange a never seen before wave of terrorist attacks and will decimate countless lives. The hero decides to chase and kill the villain instead. He infiltrates his mansion(a truly high tech modern day fortress) and slays the villain.
Please feel free to comment and send suggestions...:) Thank you for taking the time to read this!

I think you will want to do some research on what freemasonry is about, its origins, etc. And similarly, you will want to research illuminati and secret societies. I'm not trying to dismiss your idea, but it seems you have some misunderstanding about them.

Freemasons and masons are real fraternal orders. Shriners, Elks, Moose, and other fraternal orders are often organized around masonic and freemasonic tradition. They have actual ceremonies and ranks. The "Illuminati" is a theorized group constructed by conspiracy theorists. And depending on which fictional account you read, freemasons can be either good or bad. The Illuminati are generally just bad.

It may make for a great story for your screenplay. All I'd suggest, as when I'm writing, is to do some research to ground it and make it logically consistent and believable to an extent.

I think two groups of fat old white guys battling it out on the streets of DC would be awesome spectacle.

Freemasons with their steam punk tech weapons VS the Ilumaniti with its "mind over matter" telekinetic powers.

Dont worry about facts.. , just like all the angels and daemon war on earth movies.. just good old fun mythology..

I think two groups of fat old white guys battling it out on the streets of DC would be awesome spectacle. :pop:

:haha: Freemasons with their steam punk tech weapons VS the Ilumaniti with its "mind over matter" telekinetic powers.

Dont worry about facts..:weird: , just like all the angels and daemon war on earth movies.. just good old fun mythology..
Okey-dokey. :abduct:

Back