• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Freelance VFX artist and Video Editor Seeking Work.

Hi Everyone,

I hope this message finds you all in great spirits. My name is Noman, and I'm thrilled to be joining this vibrant movie community.

A little about me: I've been in the industry for a decade, initially started as a graphic designer before transitioning into the exciting world of VFX and video editing. Over the past five years, I've had the privilege of working on a diverse range of projects, from films to commercial ads, even collaborating with a few band names like "Israel’s Arcade", "Red Weather", and the esteemed fitness company, "EXOS". These experiences have not only been professionally enriching but have also resulted in tangible achievements in the industry.

In particular, my expertise spans various facets of visual effects, including rotoscoping, matte painting, camera tracking, and 3D compositing. My journey has primarily been facilitated through freelance platforms like Fiverr, where I've had the pleasure of working with a range of clients.

Recently, I've found myself in a bit of downtime in terms of freelance work, which is why I'm particularly excited about the prospect of collaborating with the talented members of this community. I'm eager to bring my skills and experiences to new projects and, hopefully, contribute to some fantastic cinematic endeavors.

Please check out my portfolio.

If you're considering bringing me on board for your next project, don't hesitate to reach out to me here at nomanfilms@proton.me

Looking forward to connecting and potentially working together!

Warm regards, Noman

Back