Crowdfunding digital perks ideas

Hi everyone ,

I want to get myself 1000$ in order to create a 10 minute Sci-Fi short film that I think will be very successful as far as short films go.At least for my goals.

I am thinking of running a crowdfunding campaign ,but no Kickstarter or Indiegogo. I just want to offer digital perks ( would love to avoid shipping ) .

I have a lot of people liking my work,friends,family and couple of famous actors.I think with a couple of posts and phone calls I'll be able to quickly get the money. I want to offer something back though!

I am not sure what.

I was thinking of digital download of the movie before it goes to film festivals but I need to think of something else as well.

Any ideas?

Script PDF.
Hi rez production cast & crew photo.
Signed cast & crew photo.
Access to a production blog.
BTS shorts.
Cast & crew interviews.
Character named after donor.
Donor's name used in the script's dialog.

building in what ray has said, you could design custom posters to send vie email, download of the theme tune for the movie, prĂ­vate screening of the finished work or a rough cut, download of finished movie....

OST download
Credit at end of the film
Tutorials
Skype Chat/Google Hangout (30. min - 1h?)
Free Digital Download of the Film
Ungraded footage download
Outtakes
Director's Commentary
Interviews with Cast & Crew

OST download
Credit at end of the film
Tutorials
Skype Chat/Google Hangout (30. min - 1h?)
Free Digital Download of the Film
Ungraded footage download
Outtakes
Director's Commentary
Interviews with Cast & Crew

Outtakes...fantastic idea! depending how short the short is you could even offer alternate/deleted scenes/ending?

Product placement - a prominent shot of their business name in the background is one way to work it in, but the possibilities are endless. Between a plug in the film, and a Special Thanks (or producer credit) in the end scroll, that'd make most donor's a happy camper. :)

Back