been a while

Hello all. I have been beyond busy. Work at FT day job, weekends at the diving school to get ready for opening season and tending to my mother. She's suffering from Stage 4 lung cancer, not looking good at all.

I haven't chatted here much lately and am trying to get back in here to see what's new. I hope everyone is well.

Hey, Ace. Very sorry to hear about your mother. Been through that myself not long ago. Well, hard to believe how long ago already.

Hope you get a chance to visit IT more often.

Sorry to hear about your mum, dude. :(

Saw the update on The Truck flick. Glad to hear you've got some sales coming in.

You ever move forward with a sequel to Gun Town? For the budget, it was pretty good. I thought you were planning on it, but then you kinda vanished.

At any rate - good to see ya' again :cool:

Thanks everyone. Mom is hanging in there. I take her in for chemo again Thursday. They have jacked her up with so much of it that she's had trouble eating a full meal at all.

Gun Town 2 isn't going to happen. Long story, and mainly the funding.

I'd love to do a sequel to The Truck, but again...funds.

We open at the quarry soon where I plan to film a teaser trailer for a water creature type movie. I can do it for a small budget and hopefully get a good product out of it. Getting underwater footage will be easy since I am a certified diver and have friends who are as well. The owners already agreed to it. I'll keep you posted.

Back