• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch I'm All Yours by Bophe

Hello everyone,

IAYCollageSM.jpg

I'm All Yours is the official entry by Bophe for Round #3 of the IndieTalk Film Competition. Please check out our short and feel free to share your comments. Thanks!

Direct Download Links:

Windows Media: I'm All Yours (.wmv)
QuickTime: I'm All Yours (.mov)

[WM]http://www.bophe.com/allyours/allyours.wmv[/WM]

A few credits:

Starring -- Charles Bunczk, Vicky Cassel, Jamal Heacock, and John Henderson
Cameras by -- Charles Bunczk, Vicky Cassel, Paul D'Onofrio, and Jamal Heacock
Music written and performed by -- Charles Bunczk
Lyrics -- John Henderson
Written, Produced, Edited, and Directed by -- Charles Bunczk and John Henderson

Last edited:
A creepy sort of border-line psychotic style with encompassing humorous poise.
Amazing!
Demented and humorous both, excellently done!

Spatula said:
A creepy sort of border-line psychotic style with encompassing humorous poise.
Amazing!
Demented and humorous both, excellently done!
And a song to go with it
:P '

seriouslly.. funny and bizzare. Meow!

I'm going to have to watch this a few more times.

Big change from previous flicks... intriguing, but I am sure I am missing something. :cool:

Thanks to everyone for the comments. For those who prefer Quick Time, I have uploaded a .mov version. See my first post above for the link. Thanks!

Congrats Bophe for getting this made and entered. Awesome to see what you guys did with this. It's very intresting and different, in a good way. I like the "glow" that was on some of the scenes. I'm sure that meant something, but I'm not that smart to get it. :P I thought your actors did very well for pretty much not having any dialouge. And Charles....not bad singing there! :D

Buttom line-
23_5_111.gif

You guys never fail to amaze me. I still have no idea what this short film/music video is actually about, but I can't get it out of my head (especially those pants!).

Poke

I'm All Yours explained...

Hello everyone,

Several of the reviews mentioned that the story of "I'm All Yours" is not clear. While we did intend for it to be vague, we thought that some of you may appreciate an explanation of the story. If you would like to read it, please click on this link:

http://www.bophe.com/allyours/IAYstory.htm

HAHA- excellent explaination!

Poor cat.. stardom got to his head at an early age... this is a business for professionals, not for egos... maybe he should go for American Idol, not American art cinema!

Makes a lot more sense with the explanation. :yes:

That's the hard part, though, trying to make it work without having to have that.

I need to think about this one some more.

Lots of strange, yummy goodness here.

I liked not understanding what was going on, but hey my motto has always been the stranger the better. Even with the explination there was still plenty of oddness such as the "perhaps your left handed" bit.

Great work with the angles, editing, and music. The only complaint I had was the handheld shots, but I have ranted on that issue in other threads so I'll just chalk that up to personal preference.

The explanation went a long way for me in understanding the plot.

I really liked the music - it's got a haunting melody, suitable for the mood.

And the camera work, lighting, and editing were just plain great.

Tell me, was the bridge between "Finger" and "Closet" something you'd always planned, or was it simply a case of "What're we gonna do for this ITOOFC? Hey, I know..."?

Poke

Poke said:
Tell me, was the bridge between "Finger" and "Closet" something you'd always planned, or was it simply a case of "What're we gonna do for this ITOOFC? Hey, I know..."?

Poke

Kinda happened like this...

Finger, Closet, and Cellphone (working title) were a planned trilogy where each film tells it's own independent story. Put the three together, and they all tell a much larger story.

Separately, we were kicking around the idea of writing a song and a music video. THIS contest would be a good opportunity/excuse to make this happen. Since the subject matter reminded us of the twisted relationship from FINGER, we ended up with a story that would eventually link FINGER and CLOSET.

Back