• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Free writing course!

Hi guys,

I found your site while doing an Internet search, looking for places relevant to writing and specifically, searching for people who may be interested in a course to help them with their writing. I was wondering if you guys would like to check out my writing course designed to help screenwriters and novelists finish their projects.

Some brief info is below and as an incentive, I’d like to offer you a special link that will make the course absolutely free, instead of the $60 normal price!
Course description: Everyone has a bestseller in them. With Finishing Your Awesome Story, we show you how to unlock the story you've been waiting your entire life to write.
Link to FREE course: https://www.udemy.com/finishing-your-awesome-story/?couponCode=Tamara1
If you have any questions or need anything else from me, just let me know! Thanks.

Back