Go Back   IndieTalk - Indie Film Forum > Classified Ads > Promotion

Old 06-24-2015, 06:11 PM   #1
Basic Member
New Lens System Created for Kickstarter Campaign

Hello there,

Dan Mirvish here. Fellow independent filmmaker, author, and co-founder of the Slamdance Film Festival. As a part of the Kickstarter campaign for my next feature, Bernard and Huey, I have created a new lens system from the basics of camera equipment. The style is unique, and can add a distinct feel to your film! In fact, it is two-handed. The video demonstration is on the Campaign section of my Kickstarter page, here:

Anyway, the story is based on his timeless characters, Bernard and Huey, and the nostalgia that comes with revisiting the past. However, this 29-year old script, written by Pulitzer/Oscar/Obie-winning cartoonist and author Jules Feiffer, was lost to time. Three years of work and trips across the country later, I have uncovered it and am now in pre-production! Currently, we have surpassed our initial goal - and now we want to STRETCH those goals even further. Thus, the MirvishScope Lens System was included in the Kickstarter rewards section. I encourage you to check out the project, and help out a fellow indie filmmaker! Any and all help is much appreciated. Thank you!
DanMirvish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today   #1A
film guy
Basic Member

bernard and huey, independent film, jules feiffer, kickstarter, slamdance film festival