Great How To Video on Canon 60D

I found this on YouTube. It showed me more features on my camera that I wasn't even aware of, especially with the audio. This camera has more control over the audio and video over any other Canon camera I've owner thus far. And, I've had a Canon GL-1 and still have a HV30.

I'm going to have to try out the audio filters with the video mic I have to really see what it can do to reduce or eliminate wind.

Not sure what would be the best lens to use with this. I have a 1.8 50mm, a Sigma wide angle with telephoto 10mm to 20mm zoom and variable F stops of 1.8 to 5.6, and a Canon telephoto zoom 18mm to 135mm. I guess, I'll try them all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jXAYt1BVqM

Last edited:
I realized while watching the video myself a few times, I already have the same lens the How To demo is being done with, the Canon 18 mm to 135 mm telephoto zoom lens. And, I followed the demos with the same lens. Everything worked out just like in the video too. But, I think all of these steps will work with the other lens as well. So, I will try them out as well.

Thanks for the vid. I'm currently looking at getting one of these very cameras myself, good to hear some more positive feedback about it.
Seems to be that it's all about choosing the right lens for the job.

Back