• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 'Wild at hart' musicvid needs feedback

Honestly, it was pretty boring, and not just because it was a solo piano piece. This felt more like an exhibition video than a music video ("music video" is pretty ambiguous in general but i think at some level it includes a narrative). It was good to see some digital camera movement to add dynamic but it just wasn't enough for me; I could still tell that he was on a green screen stage. I think it would have been helpful to have some closeups of his hands, silhouette shots from behind him, extreme angles, etc. Otherwise it kinda just looks like a tripod filming a guy standing in front of a green screen.

Keep at it, you've obviously got some idea as to how to work the editing program you're using, now just try to figure out the best way to capture images in the first place.

Hardcore feedback?

what do you expect to hear when a viewer has one angle to look at a performance.. if the performance is not outstanding not even a statue would stand and watch.

Thanks WhiteOpus, good honest feedback. Indeed it's static due to camera position's, working on that for the next project! I appreciate the idea's for the other shot's.

Back