Home Your Ad Here

Go Back   IndieTalk - Indie Film Forum > Classified Ads > Promotion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2015, 08:59 PM   #1
KevthaKdart
Basic Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Move around a bit
Posts: 4
Grading Reel

Check out my Grading Reel, a short snippet of some shots graded by me. I'm an experienced Colorist, Editor and more with published work all over. This reel just gives you an idea of what I can do. If you need to see more and published stuff contact me.




For more information / contact visit the links below.
Email: Kdart0@yahoo.com
Where I work: whiteshorestudios.com/
KevthaKdart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today   #1A
film guy
Basic Member
 
Posts: 17

 
Old 02-20-2015, 11:30 PM   #2
Daniel_S
Basic Member
 
Daniel_S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Maine, US
Posts: 88
After seeing your reel, I think I saw a tutorial of yours on the internet. If that was you, I just wanted to say it really helped me out, one of the most comprehensive ones out there. Beautiful reel either way.
Daniel_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 12:08 AM   #3
Sweetie
Basic Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 4,262
A lot of the footage in his reel is commonly used by graders to practice on.
Sweetie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 05:48 PM   #4
KevthaKdart
Basic Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Move around a bit
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_S View Post
After seeing your reel, I think I saw a tutorial of yours on the internet. If that was you, I just wanted to say it really helped me out, one of the most comprehensive ones out there. Beautiful reel either way.
Yes I do have one up. Hope its the same one you've seen and glad it helped
KevthaKdart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 05:52 PM   #5
KevthaKdart
Basic Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Move around a bit
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
A lot of the footage in his reel is commonly used by graders to practice on.
Yup its nice footage and its free. I can't publicly show my other work because I don't have rights to post the work publicly on the internet. Other stuff can only bee seen by request
KevthaKdart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 07:56 PM   #6
Sweetie
Basic Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 4,262
Quote:
Yup its nice footage and its free. I can't publicly show my other work because I don't have rights to post the work publicly on the internet.
It is nice footage, especially the cave/fire torch footage. I feel your pain. I'm in a similar predicament.
Sweetie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 11:59 AM   #7
SkyCopeland
Basic - Premiere Expired
 
SkyCopeland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Full Sail University
Posts: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
It is nice footage, especially the cave/fire torch footage. I feel your pain. I'm in a similar predicament.
Yep. It's a boat a lot of us are in. I'll throw in one another Colorist shared with me so you guys can spice up a bit, I haven't seen these ones in more than a few reels.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjJ...e7_tw/featured
SkyCopeland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 01:35 PM   #8
KevthaKdart
Basic Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Move around a bit
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyCopeland View Post
Yep. It's a boat a lot of us are in. I'll throw in one another Colorist shared with me so you guys can spice up a bit, I haven't seen these ones in more than a few reels.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjJ...e7_tw/featured
I use this footage a lot and its GREAT for the price I have made my donation, I think if there is any colorist or whatever who wants to use this footage (and from similar guys/sites) if they have a donate button, DONATE to them. They don't have to put it up for free and you're benefiting a lot from it so do the right thing and give back.

Thanks for sharing the link, if you know any more resources please share
KevthaKdart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
color correction, color grade, edi, post production


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


©IndieTalk