Go Back   IndieTalk - Indie Film Forum > Classified Ads > Industry Jobs and Services > Global Ad

Old 10-02-2014, 02:22 PM   #1
Basic Member
New creative composer making high-quality music that fits your budget!

Hello there!
My name is Gustavo Coutinho, I'm responsible for Abra Sounds, and I'm a composer, producer, mixer, arranger and multi-instrumentalist. I make high-quality music for games, films, TV and many other medias. As a musician, I must say I can create in all sorts of styles, from electronic to pure orchestral, and even mixing them both, making a hybrid style of sound. I know music can put any emotion in the heart of people, and that is powerful tool for filmmakers.

I understand the budget of the client and I try my best to make a fair agreement for both the client and me, so that everyone ends happy. No need to worry about exorbitant prices here, there's no such thing at Abra Sounds!

So let the music do the talk! Here are some links you should visit:

You can also check an instrumental project of mine called Skyscapes (most songs driven by some beautiful piano):

Hope you enjoy my music and that we can work together! Thank you so much for the attention.
abrasounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today   #1A
film guy
Basic Member

Old 10-27-2014, 11:46 AM   #2
Basic Member
Hey guys,

just so you know, I uploaded a Demo Reel on Soundcloud. Check it out if you want to know my work without wasting much time:

abrasounds is offline   Reply With Quote