Film Music

Hi everyone.

Just a quick note to let you all know I'm running a new site which offers pre cleared music to indie film makers.
We have some amazing independent bands of all genres so if anyone needs help with music get in touch.

Check out...

www.zeffmusic.com

Cheers.
Aaron

There is a saying.. don't put the cart before the horse.
That's what you're doing here.

You're advertising a music website that has absolutely no music. And a front page with a video that says 'private video' when i try to play it.

You have zero content. Why are you trying to drive traffic to a site with no content?

I like the concept, but the site isn't well put together. When I initially click the link, I see a pixellated background with a muddy color. You don't specify if the music is free, how much it costs if there is a charge, or really any info aside from a little bit of info on who creates the music and that it's for film. The Youtube link says that the video is private, which is frustrating. People aren't going to know what to make of it. I think an easier to look at layout would be an overall 'brighter' look. On the first page, you have a more detailed description of the service you provide, then people who have recently used your site along with a WORKING Youtube video. Above in the corner, you could have GET MUSIC HERE, FEATURED ARTISTS, FAQ, and CONTACT US. Like Foster said, he gave up after the first two pages. That is what most people are going to do. Most people click on a site and make judgements quickly. I like the service you offer, but a better looking and easier to navigate site is going to help you sell the service you are kindly offering.

Back