• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Ignorance is Bliss"...my 4 minute horror short.

Hey all, I'm new here...as you can see. I was told some of you may like to see my horror short. It was shot in about an hour, and edited in two. My friend (camera) and I (the lead) came up with it on the spot, and no script was used. It's amazing what boredom will provoke out of you. Enjoy, and leave me feedback!

http://s112785896.onlinehome.us/ignorance_is_bliss.zip

6.7 MB, .wmv format...

Hey--this was a fun short! I like the POV shots. Straight-forward and to the point. Can't wait to see what you come up with in 4 hours!!!

Nice! I hate it as well when the break in during "Hey Ya" -- Excuse me fools, I am trying to shake it like a polaroid picture here, I care not for your foolish blood spattered news updates!

Loved the POV shots as well ... it reminds me of a short horror thing I shot for family where my brother-in-law was killed by one of my mother-in-law's ferrets, it was called Fear It, but I never edited it because we shot it in two (ha! beat ya ...) hours and we ended up not getting enough coverage to tell the story (... but my victory is hollow).

Good Job.

Poke

The opening in the car was needed to bring up the whole point of the movie where he ignores the news report about the killings, hence the title "Ignorance is Bliss"

Chalkface said:
The opening in the car was needed to bring up the whole point of the movie where he ignores the news report about the killings, hence the title "Ignorance is Bliss"

It could have been done once in the apartment ... but that's neither here nor there, I was mainly pointing that portion out as a spot where the short could have been trimmed.

Poke

Back