Home

Go Back   IndieTalk - Indie Film Forum > Classified Ads > Film Market > Miscellaneous

Old 09-16-2013, 07:19 PM   #1
Highway
Basic Member

NYC Collaborators for Bigfoot short-film

Fellow New Yorkers,

I am a young filmmaker, a Hunter College film graduate, looking for directors, producers, and/or fellow writers to collaborate with on a short fictional film, low budget and centered on the morality of discovering and uncovering the legend of Bigfoot.

The story centers around 3 friends in their 20s who attempt to convince a prospective buyer to buy a piece of land one of them has inherited in upstate New York. The buyer is attracted by sightings of a possible bigfoot in the area, which the friends have audio evidence of, but a great internal conflict springs up over whether it would be right to help with the exposure and capture of Earth's most elusive creature. Tentative title - "The Grove."

I'll give it to you straight - I have almost no available budget, though the short film will be as low budget as possible. I have written several feature length screenplays, but so far have not made any real films bar short college projects. I really feel that I have reached the stage, however, where I need to reach out to others and create something real. Film making will always be my dream, and this story is one that speaks to me personally and I believe will reach others as well.

So anyone interested in collaborating, do not hesitate to send me a PM or an email, and let's see what we can put together.

Thanks!
Highway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today   #1A
film guy
Basic Member

Old 09-16-2013, 07:22 PM   #2
ChimpPhobiaFilms
Account Disabled

Hello new dude
ChimpPhobiaFilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 07:50 AM   #3
Taiwo Egunjobi