• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

IndieGoGo POst Production "The Campground"

We do not have a set person for score. We think we are gonna be stuck looking for royalty free stuff form sites like audio jungle. Its a very hard sound for some reason I'm looking for. Something simple yet catchy. Think halloween or dead silence. Very simple beats but so scary and catchy. even Saw. The film is closely filmed to Halloween meets Hatchet.

You might want to reconsider that. There are a lot of composers around here that will work cheap (even some for free) and a custom score will ALWAYS sound better than just using stock music.

You might want to reconsider that. There are a lot of composers around here that will work cheap (even some for free) and a custom score will ALWAYS sound better than just using stock music.

We will work for cheap, or possibly even free depending on the size of the project.

www.fuzzybeardproductions.co.uk

We are a group of 5 composers just starting out. Although we have a few projects in the pipeline we are always looking for more.

We will work for cheap, or possibly even free depending on the size of the project.

www.fuzzybeardproductions.co.uk

We are a group of 5 composers just starting out. Although we have a few projects in the pipeline we are always looking for more.
i checked out your site and their were some great sounds on there! (my fav being "hero") i would like to contact you privately. Would you like me to email your site or how should i go about it?

Back