• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 3000: The Dead of Winter

Started my own fan page www.facebook.com/sofakinghighbro twitter @sofakinghighbro

I also just sold my first film '3000: The Dead of Winter' which I wrote while channeling Thompson in the middle of the Mojave desert just outside of Barstow - Bat Country. You can find the fan page and sizzle reel here as well as links to some of my previous work. https://www.facebook.com/pages/3000-The-Dead-of-Winter/447816381912052

I will be filming from July 1 to August 1 while doing a US promo tour for the film at the same time. The fan page will follow my progress and my homelessness advocacy work as I journey across the country with a camera advocating for left/right truce on the subject of homelessness, a reduction of police taser violence toward homeless and mentally ill people, advocating for larger cities to support rural homeless shelters, doing films to get military bases to give their training excersize food rations to local shelters, and helping homeless people form a voice by allowing them to tell their stories.

I am who I am - love me or hate me - but I've definitely lived up to every word I've spoken on this site.

*"Taylor" I knew where the Greyhound station was. You'll have to try a bit harder next time if you want to give me literal version of "The Hollywood runaround." Just know I'll be back in Santa Barbara soon to film the absurd homeless person to television star ratio there. Lets do lunch.

Last edited:
Back