• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch (Martial Arts Western) Heart Shot Grand Prix: Bullet with Butterfly Wings

First time poster. I'm Neil Aguilera, of Jabronie Pictures, based in San Diego, CA, and we primarily produce shorts that are action and comedy based. Our current short "Heart Shot Grand Prix: Bullet with Butterfly Wings" has been getting a lot of praise amongst our fans. I really want it to be seen by an audience that has no prior knowledge of our work and I figured that this place would be a good start.

A prequel to our No More Heroes inspired short film Heart Shot Grand Prix, "Bullet With Butterfly Wings" follows Tara, a member of a sorority of cowgirl ninjas, from her days as an abused stepchild of a gangster, to her search for the man who killed her sister.

To avenge her sister Tara and her posse of cowgirl ninjas will fight through the Tagulao syndicate, or die trying.

Like most of our other projects, I'm primarily the cameraman/grip of our shorts while, Jay, my cousin, is the director/actor/editor.

Here's the trailer for those that want to see a quick preview of what to expect

And here's Heart Shot Grand Prix: Bullet with Butterfly Wings

418067_10150528187821440_15924161439_9533486_837810394_n.jpg

This short comes from the help of our kickstarter backers who provided us with about $3,500. The money was used to purchase the Canon DSLR 60D used to film the short. It took us months of preparation, several days of fight choreography training, over the course of 4 months of filming, sleepless nights of editing, and several bruises for our actors to bring you guys this short =].

Comments and critiques are truly welcome.

We are also aware that there may be some confusion in the story, but I'll answer those if asked.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
It's been two months since we released Bullet with Butterfly Wings and anyone who loves movies knows that it's enjoyable to see anything behind the scenes.

And so we bring you behind the scenes of what goes on when we choreograph fights.
http://youtu.be/ZxtkycLJu7U

Back