• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

looking for scripts to direct/ produce

im a young director/producer looking to shoot some shorts or features to shoot and produce im in new york..crime and urban drama are my main interests..all genres are welcome..lets collaborate alot of festivals are coming up..you get full writers credit.

Hey my name is Douglas Cole and i'm based in Long Island, NY. I posted a screenplay recently and i'm wondering if you're interested. It is a feature drama written for events that are increasingly occurring in the United States.

The Lonely Truth is the story of a popular high school student, struggling with his sexuality, who needs the help of an openly gay student to come to terms with his feelings. They start a secret relationship until found out in the worse way. They fight together through bullying and torture until tragedy strikes.

If interested in this story or have a story in mind and need a screenwriter to collaborate with, email me at Douglas.Cole3508@hotmail.com.

Back