• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

New productions started

hello friends, a small announcement on our own behalf:

Independent film director Matthias Olof Eich has started shooting his third feature film. After the backwood slasher 'Break' (2009), which debuted in the UK, Australia and the United States in 2012, and an arthouse project called 'Rest im Glass' (2011), the Oberammergau based filmmaker continues with 'CERUSIT' – a film about the dark past of his village.

'CERUSIT' was the code name of a WW II subterranean production hall in Oberammergau, were the first jet-engined airfighter was produced, the Messerschmitt Me 262. Eich's and co-writer Bernd Strack's script, refers to this plant, which today is located on site of a U.S. Military Natobase.

"As children we grew up with these stories about the secret Messerschmitt Caves. And for years I had this thrilling story about it in my head. The script that Bernd and I wrote, is convincing from page one to the very end. The concept of this film is unique and by shooting in real-3D, we place a little bloody crown on its head," says Eich.

The film will be shot from March to June 2012 with a specially developed 3D camera technology. In addition to some studio shoots, the original locations will be used as well.

Well known 'Break' actors Esther Maaß and Patrick Jahns are in the cast, as well as famous musical singer Aciel Martinez Pol. All the tension, horror and action are more powerful this time and the humor will not miss out. "Black Humor" says Eich (grinning).

Intended primarily for the global direct-to-video markets, a limited 2D theatrical release and an additional festival tour in spring of 2013 are scheduled.

www.cerusit.com

It would be great if you visit our Twitter Account or Facebook Page. We will Post a lot of News there as the production moves on.

Thanks a lot :director:

Matt

Back