• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Distribber Financing

Just wanted to let everyone know that my team and I are starting up DiGi Distribution - A company that will finance your film to use Distribber.

The site digidistribution.com is getting constructed as I write this, it will be for filmmakers to submit their film for financing.

Advance Amount will be from $1200 to $10,000 - Possibly more depending on amount of requests when the site goes live.

The reason I am starting this is currently you have to pay for Distribber to even approve your film, so this will be a great company that will finance this fee for a small percentage if the film is accepted.

If you guys have any thoughts or ideas, feel free to post them here. This company is designed to give the loans needed to get your films on iTunes, Hulu, etc...

Nick Soares

Wups, I though this would be fitting in the distribution section but I was wrong, didn't know i would be taken as an AD. My apologies.

Nick Soares

Consider getting on this list to funnel more traffic your way:
http://www.indietalk.com/showthread.php?t=38111

That will be good, but I should wait to get traffic to the site until the site is up ya?

Your thoughts are much appreciated.

I have strictly been on the business side of producing and never the website/design end of it. I know I am supposed to have a great website guy, but if someone knows a back up I could use just in case this guy isnt so good, im all ears.

That will be good, but I should wait to get traffic to the site until the site is up ya?

Definitely wait until the website is done before you do any marketing.
The last thing you want is the Google Bot to index your site with template data, incomplete information, broken links etc. as it may take several weeks for new websites to be "corrected" once their final content is uploaded.

In the mean-time, people will be seeing half-written meta description tags in Google etc. etc.

Back