• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 808

This was a long time coming. We were hoping to launch in 2011, but here we are in 2012. If you're into hard techno, crank it up. If not, hit mute!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFeAeFJmQjo​

I sent Shawn this file back in April when I was messing around with 24p in FCP. Life conspired against him, one unfortunate event lead to the next and, well... shit happened. :P Good for him that's all over now.

Part of FUTURE PAST :: Files From Nowhere

FuturePast_web.jpg

A few more at
http://flickerpictures.com/futurepast.htm

Vimeo link soon.

Cheers.

2:30mins of music.
150 seconds.
4 beats per second.
600 beats for the 808.

You made just over 600 cuts for that.

Alright.
I can try that.
Gimme... a day... or two. ;)

Awesome, I do not understand why was the 278th clown crying. Did he get kicked in the nads ?

Other than that I really liked it and understood everything

Don't try this at home, kids. It'll kill your mouse hand.

No clowns suffered life threatening injuries in the making of this video, but yes, clowns 270-290 were all kicked in the jimmies. Sad clowns indeed. :haha::cry:

I love this piece, Jeff! It's as if H.R. Giger mapped/logged the Shroud of Turin with an electron microscope!
The onle thing which I noticed was the second from 1:37-1:38. The black frame(s) kinda took me out of the rhythm for a sec. Great work, though, love it!

BOB, 8008... it's all there. Just gotta watch it 808 times. All will become clear...

I like the description, Bird. :yes: Might have to fill in the blank at some point. Overlooked that frame.

Dready, thanks for checking it out.

NICE as always! Definitely brought back memories of 90s raves (though by using that word, that keeps me in the 90s. They're "parties" now). Great work!

1ooP it!

Thanks Josh. Shawn's a percussionist at heart and by trade so he was inspired to lay down some heavy BEATS.

Now... where's my rave whistle? :P

Back