• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Battlefield 3 Live Action Video

Hey all, I made a short Battlefield 3 Live Action video inspired by EA's Battlefield 3, of course.

A lot of work went into it and it's finally up on Christmas!!

Give it a look and leave me some feedback, Thanks, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo7SCtB3778

Good stuff man! How long did it take to make for you? Too shoot the video for one and to edit it for the other. Keep up the good work and I subbed. Hope to see some more good stuff from your channel. Merry Christmas!

krotoflik is my channel.

Good stuff man! How long did it take to make for you? Too shoot the video for one and to edit it for the other. Keep up the good work and I subbed. Hope to see some more good stuff from your channel. Merry Christmas!

krotoflik is my channel.

Hey, glad you liked it :lol:. It took two days to film, we filmed the first part on Dec. 2 with most of the crew, then we went back a week later to do some other scenes that took more coordination and less people. Editing started on Dec. 9 and finished on Dec. 24, most of it, however, was edited Dec. 20 to Dec. 24

I liked it!

I thought that it was lacking some colour correction, and some shots were a little toooo shaky, but that's just me :) Some people really dig the shakycam!

If you want (just an offer, filmmaker to filmmaker, both of us young :) ), i could give the video some colour correction and upload it private on Vimeo, where you could download it and look at it? I do not plan to use it!

Phil

I liked it!

I thought that it was lacking some colour correction, and some shots were a little toooo shaky, but that's just me :) Some people really dig the shakycam!

If you want (just an offer, filmmaker to filmmaker, both of us young :) ), i could give the video some colour correction and upload it private on Vimeo, where you could download it and look at it? I do not plan to use it!

Phil

I pm'd you :yes:

Good job! I liked it. I think it would draw in the viewers more if it had more color grading and some story line / plot. I'd also suggest trying to shoot more close up shots to really put the viewer in the middle of the action. Too many wide/long shots disconnect the viewer in videos like these. As a viewer I wanna be up close and personal - Feelin' the action.

Overall though, you've really gotten better. I enjoyed it.

Good job! I liked it. I think it would draw in the viewers more if it had more color grading and some story line / plot. I'd also suggest trying to shoot more close up shots to really put the viewer in the middle of the action. Too many wide/long shots disconnect the viewer in videos like these. As a viewer I wanna be up close and personal - Feelin' the action.

Overall though, you've really gotten better. I enjoyed it.

Thanks for the feedback! I plan on working more CC in my next vid, and you raise an important point with the close up shots, I believe you are right and I want to try using my 50mm 1.4 more often.

Right on! I can just imagine some of your shots now...

Close-up shot of a guy hunkered down behind a large formation of rocks. Sweat drips from his forehead as enemy fire rains upon him. His teeth latch onto a grenade clip. He yanks the grenade away from his face and chucks it high into the air. Silence.... BOOM!

Good stuff ;) can't wait to see more of your work.

SICK!!!!!!

love the chopper and the plane!

the actors looked "small" though, but they were really dedicated in which how they reacted to bullet shots and how they died. (esp when i saw a few filp and fall on rocks and hard gravel)

Cool stuff! :D

Back