Home

Go Back   IndieTalk - Indie Film Forum > IndieTalk Discussion > Indie Talk

Old 12-09-2003, 12:26 PM   #1
mglasson
Basic Member

Send a message via AIM to mglasson
The Reel Deal wants to see your shorts...

The Reel Deal is NYC’s hottest new showcase for presenting short films and videos. Be they documentary, fiction or animated, if they’re any good and produced outside the system, we’d love to show it!

With shows airing in Manhattan, Queens & Brooklyn in addition to publicly screened events, The Reel Deal is an excellent resource for filmmakers and animators alike to get seen – and it’s totally free to submit your work!

Look at the website for details on how to submit – www.reeldealtv.com - and then send us your shorts! No excuses! Just shorts! Let ‘em roll…

The next show is on this Thursday in Manhattan - if you're in NYC, tune in!
mglasson is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2003, 06:47 PM   #2
HailtotheKing
Basic - Premiere Expired

Send a message via MSN to HailtotheKing Send a message via Yahoo to HailtotheKing
mglasson, Thanks for this info. Nice site you have there as well. I think I would be very interested in having a few of my shorts play on your show. I'll contact you after the holidays to talk more about it with you.
HailtotheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 12:19 AM   #3
shadowfax

Reel deal seems like a great idea, would love to submit but I'm currently dwelling on the left coast. I'm born and raised on Staten Island however, it's too bad, my Brother Floated me a few bucks when we went into pre-production on my last Short "Tweekerville" I should have given him a production credit he lives in Brooklyn. Anyway good luck.