• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 1st rough cut of my trailer.

I am going to have so much fun with this (you know what I'm referring to Bird ;) )

OH, I'm going to enjoy this so much-going to have to break out the modelling clay!

that's some fantastic work-"Mom's" line at the end is fantastic!

Well done! :D

Very confused at the moment, I kind of got slapped in the face with colorful awesomeness. I look forward to seeing what this actually is...

THIS LOOKS SO F-ING RAD!!!!

I need to see if the cells I have are in the trailer. :D

Wow, Bird. Had absolutely no idea what to expect from the first few bits you posted a long while ago, but I can say I haven't seen anything quite like this, which makes me happy.

It's trippy, it's bizarre, edgy, provocative, wild... yes. More please.

* on top of the slick animation, the music choice is very fitting.

Last edited:
D@MMIT!

The mole jumps from her right to left side at 1:13.

Other than that slight continuity thingie-dingie...
THAT WAS
PRETTY ROCKIN'
FANTASTIC!

applause.gif

You should pull out the fire sound before the trailer ends.

Holy sheet.

Awesome!!
Thanks PTP!

Dreadylocks said:
Wow! I love it!
Much appreciated, girlie!

Uranium City said:
MIND=BLOWN.

I can't wait for this...WOW.

Best of luck.

Tanky much, sir!

Ernest Worthing said:
Mesmerizing. Confident. Lovely.
So very kind of you, Ernest. Thank you.

Tinalera said:
I am going to have so much fun with this (you know what I'm referring to Bird )

OH, I'm going to enjoy this so much-going to have to break out the modelling clay!

that's some fantastic work-"Mom's" line at the end is fantastic!

Well done!
Thanks missy! I look forward to seeing an awesome sculpture! Pming you.

Beatlesfan1225 said:
Very confused at the moment, I kind of got slapped in the face with colorful awesomeness. I look forward to seeing what this actually is...
LOL! Yep, it's a lot to process...and a bit convoluted at times. Please, anyone and everyone, I would love some suggestions to improve or render more succinct.

Murdock said:
That was a bunch.
:lol:

Flicker Pictures said:
THIS LOOKS SO F-ING RAD!!!!

I need to see if the cells I have are in the trailer.

Wow, Bird. Had absolutely no idea what to expect from the first few bits you posted a long while ago, but I can say I haven't seen anything quite like this, which makes me happy.

It's trippy, it's bizarre, edgy, provocative, wild... yes. More please.

* on top of the slick animation, the music choice is very fitting.
Thank you so much, Jeff! The cels you have come from the last few scenes of the first act. The one character is a fella named Pope Jer. He was the circus strongman and is now the ecclesiastical proper of Marilyn's NWO.:D

Cracker Funk said:
Very Cool! I didn't know you'd been working on such a huge project. My calandar is marked, and I will eagerly await it's release!

Thanks Funkmeister!

CamVader said:
That was freaky! Great job, Bird. There are so many talented people on this forum it's scary.
I totally agree with you, here. I am impressed with the quality of our member's works everytime I log on.

rayw said:
D@MMIT!

The mole jumps from her right to left side at 1:13.

Other than that slight continuity thingie-dingie...

Haha, you are right...and Marilyn's scar and mole jumps, too. I flipped a couple scenes because they seemed better composed that way. I'll have to go back and change the moles over on the bmps. Great catch! More, more. :)

Audio Alcove said:
You should pull out the fire sound before the trailer ends.

Thank you, and excellent suggestion, AA! I'll do so.

Back