• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

What film suits my New Song?

Hi Guys

Havn't posted for a while.

I have just finished recording a song for one of many shortfilm scripts I plan to shoot in the coming months and was wandering what kind of film you think would suit the song.

The song kind of reminds me of gary jules mad world or something along those lines and then as it progresses it gets heavier until there is a big chorus outro at the end.

Maybe I can cut it up into bits, but i'm thinking it might just be a end credits song.

I dunno what do you think????

Heres a link to it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqw5UUi3bjo

Cheers

matt

your working kind of backwards man lol

usually you would make your film, then write music to that unless it was just a music video you were shooting

but i mean if you can listen to your song, and get enough inspiration from it to base a short film off of it, then by all means more power to you!

and yea, it definitely sounds like mad world

I have just finished recording a song for one of many shortfilm scripts I plan to shoot in the coming months and was wandering what kind of film you think would suit the song.

Something about this doesn't make sense to me. You recorded a song for a short film script that you already plan on shooting? So why are you asking us to pick a film for you? Unless you're talking about ACTUAL film to shoot with. In that case, I'd probably go with Super 8 or 16mm to get a cool vintage look going.

Last edited:
Back