Hello

Hello everyone,

I am a new filmmaker based in California and I have learned pretty much everything I know about filmmaking from this site. I have been a creeper for about a year now and I decided to go public and say hi to everyone and thank you for helping me learn. The information on this site is endless and valuable.

I want to give a big shout-out to those of you who I have especially learned from:

indietalk
Cracker Funk
wheatgrinder
Directorik
ROC
Alcove Audio
Dreadylocks
Ernest Worthing
Scoopicman
Uranium City

There are many many many many others and I don't want to upset anyone who's name I didn't name because you have all helped me one way or another. But, those above I have especially noticed put a lot of time into this site and making it what it is - a little oasis and mini film school.

Anyway, Hello!

That's awfully kind of you. I have learned a lot from this site and these guys and others as well.

Welcome to IT! And i hope you stay for the long haul.

Well, I'll be blessed if I have anything resembling a long haul in my career as a filmmaker.

It's funny, I have read so many posts here by you people that I feel like I know you already.

:)

Even though I wasn't listed, welcome to our corner of the Universe ;)

(I've only recently come out of the groundhog hole myself :))

Thank you Tinalera! It is a wonderful site. Everyone is so willing to give information - it's ridiculous. I have never seen anything quite like it.

Thank you Tinalera! It is a wonderful site. Everyone is so willing to give information - it's ridiculous. I have never seen anything quite like it.

It's for me the friendliest discussion I've been on the net. No matter now "noob" the question or problem I've seemed to have, everyone has gone out of their way to really teach in a friendly, encouraging way.

I too have never seen anything like it. :)

Hello everyone,

I am a new filmmaker based in California and I have learned pretty much everything I know about filmmaking from this site. I have been a creeper for about a year now and I decided to go public and say hi to everyone and thank you for helping me learn. The information on this site is endless and valuable.

I want to give a big shout-out to those of you who I have especially learned from:

indietalk
Cracker Funk
wheatgrinder
Directorik
ROC
Alcove Audio
Dreadylocks
Ernest Worthing
Scoopicman
Uranium City

There are many many many many others and I don't want to upset anyone who's name I didn't name because you have all helped me one way or another. But, those above I have especially noticed put a lot of time into this site and making it what it is - a little oasis and mini film school.

Anyway, Hello!

ROC, why are you thanking yourself?

It's funny, I have read so many posts here by you people that I feel like I know you already.

:)

You do.

Is ROC not around anymore?

I don't know ROC, you tell us. Are you here?

He's working, i believe. Took a gig for three months.

And I agree, it's been too long since ROC was around.

I guess he's back pretending to be someone else. :weird:

Indietlak, you ruined what could have possibly been the best April Fools joke this board has ever seen.

Yeah - it's me. I figured one more week was OK and I was going to surprise you all - so, (premature) Surprise!

Leave it to indietalk to ruin the fun =/

Back