• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Enigma Online! (Independent Scifi Film)

I have been waiting a long time to see this and it was worth it! Yes, the effects and production value are excellent, as I was expecting. What surprised me was how well some of the scenes were directed. There was great use of foreground and background. The sparse lighting effects were used to full effect. I literally was on the edge of my seat when the captain and girl were in that dark room with the alien.

Very enjoyable! I will be purchasing the DVD. Perhaps, I could show it at the next IndieMeet, in Las Vegas???

Thank you!

Hi Scoopicman!!! Thanks for the nice words on the film! We appreciate you taking the time to watch it! If you'd like to show it at IndieMeet, please let us know and we'll send you a dvd.

Thanks again!!!

-Matt

Oh hell ya! Been waiting for this...I've always meant to purchase this, but never got around to it.

Hey, so, pray tell, why are you putting it online for free? Did you not find distribution for this? And if not, I must say I find that extrememly hard to believe. This is SyFy late-night material for sure...excellent production value for what I imagine is inbetween a micro and low budget picture. It's all here...very well done.

Would love to hear the story behind this. I think I saw a behind the scenes correct?

Last edited:
A few things:

Firstly, I must say that I liked the entire thing quite a bit. Really well shot, well lit, well edited, the sound and sound design was great, the acting was great, and naturally the special fx were solid.

* I thought the shot of the engineer pulling out the click bomb, with the long perspective shot down his arm was awesome.

* I thought the twist about Pheobos being the killer influence was great.

* I thought the end--although cool--was already done in The Matrix...same design, similar concept.

Really well done. I would love to work with your team. Cheers.

Back