• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Great Tutorial Videos for Sound

I come from the audio side of things...and i agree that it might be better to have somebody do this than attempt to learn all the in and outs of doing audio...there is a huge learning curve...the equipment is way more expensive...some microphones costing up to $30,000...and that is just the beginning of the chain.

But the audio side can be the most exciting part of a project...and it can set you apart from your peers.

I come from the audio side of things...and i agree that it might be better to have somebody do this than attempt to learn all the in and outs of doing audio...there is a huge learning curve...the equipment is way more expensive...some microphones costing up to $30,000...and that is just the beginning of the chain.

But the audio side can be the most exciting part of a project...and it can set you apart from your peers.

What microphones cost up to 30,000 dollars...?

Never seen a mic go more than about 15-20. Maybe one that is signed by Frank Sinatra...

Video is way more expensive than Audio.

Back