• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch It has dawned on me that I have never posted anything in the Screening Room

Funny! This would make a great little series. I can really appreciate your still pic background, you've absolutely considered composition/chiaroscuro.

More Titi!!! (I love cockatiels:) )

Thanks! Though, I'm afraid I've unintentionally misled if I made it seem like I have a background in still photography. It was just one class, and only part of the class. I was taking Visual Anthropology. We spent the first half of the class talking about philosophical and ethical issues related to ethnographic filmmaking, and interview techniques. In between talking about anthropological stuff, we played with a still camera. Wasn't until the quarter was halfway over until we were finally allowed to start using video. Nevertheless, that was enough to instill in me the idea that your starting place is composing a single shot.

I'm afraid I won't be working with Titi again, which is a shame. Titi was really quite wonderful to work with, and I have a terrific working relationship with his agent/human. Unfortunately, Titi associates himself with Sidney Pawtier, and I just can't ever work with that cat again. He was very difficult on the set, did whatever he wanted, made demands from us, and at one point, even publicly berated our director of photography.

Boba Fett Weindl, Jr. was barely five years old (in dog years) when he made this, and like many child actors before him, the pressure of fame really got to him. It's not his fault; he never had a chance to live a proper puppyhood, forced into the limelight, his every personal detail exposed to the world. One time, he ate an entire bag of marijuana, and he has shown to have a strong obsessive/compulsive personality, particularly involving food and sex. The good news is that he's making a comeback. He just took a bit part in the upcoming feature, "Antihero", and he seems to be living a much more fulfilling live, ever since he betrothed himself to a lovely pit bull named Venus.

That was cool.

Boba Fett Weindl, Jr. was barely five years old (in dog years) when he made this, and like many child actors before him, the pressure of fame really got to him.

I think it's more complex than that. First of all to understand what happened to Boba Fett Weindl, you gotta understand who Boba Fett Weindl the dog was. Now Boba Fett Weindl was born to a three-legged bitch of a mother. He was always ashamed of this, man. And then right after that he's adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz he's a small time gun runner and a rotweiler fight promoter. So he puts Boba fett Weindl into training. They see Boba Fett Weindl is good. He is damn good. But then he had the fight of his life. They pit him against his brother Nibbles. And Boba Fett Weindl said "no man that's my brother, I can't fight Nibbles" but they made him fight anyway, and Boba Fett Weindl, he killed nibbles. Boba Fett Weindl said "that's it!" he called off all his fights, and he started doing crack, and he freaked out. Then in a rage, he collapsed, and his heart no longer beat. Wow.

I always knew the cats were up to something. Watching, staring. Luckily my allergies provide protection from these sly, treacherous beasts and I am only in their presence for brief periods of time...:hmm:

:D

-- spinner :cool:

Back