• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Darkness Creature Teaser - Need Some Opinions

Just my opinion, but it doesn't tell me anything about the film.

Here's what I get:
-there's a car
-there are people helping other bloody people
-there's a guy ....wait...he's bangin' some chick
-there's a chick getting banged
-film title "Darkness Creature"

If that's what the film is about it's a great trailer.

Web site gives you much more information about the film...

A good teaser, teases the viewer into being curious about
the movie. And what people are interested in is the story.
Unless there are big stars in it, then people are interested
in who's in it. "Starring" really only matters when the stars
are known. I'm sure it's a thrill for your actors to see a teaser
trailer that's all about them, but it does nothing for me.

As this trailer stands, I wouldn't watch the movie.

Thanks for the criticism guys! I really appreciate it!

I should probably change the title from the movie teaser to a starring teaser. Probably would make more sense.

Thanks for all the help! I'll get started on making a better teaser right away. : )

Okay so I remade the teaser for my short film. Is this better? It's a little rough, but what do you think? I'm still going to edit and cut some scenes for the actual movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkpPhc8QcHc

Definitely worlds better than the first trailer.

It might be better if Vince's last sentence is cut off by the monsters growl, with or without the music blast at the end. (Since he doesn't seem to be to concerned though, you might want to choose another scene to end it. One where someone jumps or is scared...., then the music blast or monster growl would make more sense).

Thanks for the help and support guys!

It might be better if Vince's last sentence is cut off by the monsters growl, with or without the music blast at the end. (Since he doesn't seem to be to concerned though, you might want to choose another scene to end it. One where someone jumps or is scared...., then the music blast or monster growl would make more sense).

Yeah I'll be working on that for the movie. Thanks for the tip.

Back