Music for your movie - Composer want to score your video

Hi,

i'm an Italian composer for video, media and movies. I can provide your video the music you need for an affordable price.
Please hear some examples of my work on www.myspace.com/parishstock, there are mainly dramatic/artistic tunes, but i'm able to provide:

Full Orchestra Scores
Electronic Landscapes
World Music
Pop/Rock Tunes

If you need some example more please feel free to contact me at ligerte@gmail.com

Hi,

I'm in class right now so I can't really check out your music yet, but dramatic/artistic sounds good to me. Great actually. I'm looking for sort of a piano sonata to use for my film i'm currently working on (or technically a video but, regardless).
What kind of prices are we talking about?

koryg

Hi, thank you for contact me!
If you need artistic/dramatic you should definitely check out Li Zen Shoes, Melodica Tango and La Lampara on my myspace page.
I reply your question with another question, what's the total budget of your video and how long the "sonata" you need should be in terms of minutes?

Well this is a very low/no budget, but I could come up with some money for music. I'm still in the writing stages so I really don't know how much music I need. Is there any sort of rate you go by? If not I will just friend you on myspace and contact you when I do have the information you asked for.

koryg

Back