• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Aerial Video and Photography--by RC helicopter

Guys,

I have been working on Aerial video and Photography for the past year and half and finally put together a product. Aerial HD video and Photography. Probably another 6 months to a year, I can start shooting 16mm and 35mm film with another investment of a even larger heli.

New York Aerial Photography

http://www.skyshutter.com/

These are not shot HD, but I should have some up very soon.

Jason

Last edited:
Awesome, as usual. I was hoping to see the kayaker get eaten by a large shark, there at the end. :)

The shots from 1000 feet are majestic, but the fact that you guys can get so close to the ground is truly unique.

Doug

those shots were not from 1000 feet, the most was 350 '

1000 feet is as high as the empire state building.

Last edited:
The HVX200 heli is up and ready. It can also carry 16mm and modify 35mm film cam. It is very smooth and vibe free. Couple of projects are coming up that requires HVX200, finally will be shooting Full HD.

We have built 2 other Helicam that can heli HVX200, Sony EX1, 16mm and lightweight 35mm motion film camera.

So, now we are ready for Aerial Photography for TV commercial, film projects.

Also have a brand new website.

New York Aerial Photography

www.SkyShutter.com

Last edited:
Back