Home

Go Back   IndieTalk - Indie Film Forum > Classified Ads > Industry Jobs and Services > Global Ad

Old 10-04-2010, 01:13 AM   #1
titanicpiano14
Basic Member

Idea Composing for a French Video Game, looking for another project (Jazz or Classical)!

My name is Samantha Foster. I am currently composing for a French video game called La Fugue Orpheline (the Runaway Orphan), under production in Rennes, France and a Documentary. For more information, visit my website below.

Portfolio: www.samanthafoster.net

Last edited by titanicpiano14; 02-02-2012 at 12:39 PM.
titanicpiano14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today   #1A
film guy
Basic Member

Old 10-04-2010, 01:26 AM   #2
Utopia
Basic Member

You're very good.

What is the significance of the name "Titanic Piano 14"?

I like your videos. Very good piano player.
Utopia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:50 AM   #3
titanicpiano14
Basic Member

Thanks! I'm a History major and a junior in college (While my dream is to become the next Hans Zimmer or James Horner, the reality is, I'll need a 9 to 5 job when I graduate, the composing world is tough to get into- not the most stable career in the world, it's all contract work!). The Titanic and WWI are my favorite periods in history (I love American History). I love playing the piano. And, my birthday is on December 14th. Thus, the name, Titanicpiano14. I'm supposed to be composing for a Titanic YouTube film for a client in New Mexico- I recieved a payment during the summer and submitted pieces to him via FTP server. I expected to get another payment and start scoring it in September but, I haven't heard back from him. Video games take so much longer than films to make, the games I'm working on now will take years to complete and composing for a game is different than a film because I'm creating music to aspects of the game that aren't built yet (levels, characters, etc). With a film, I can actually compose to something (actual scenes) and films, I would think take less time to create than a game.

Last edited by titanicpiano14; 10-04-2010 at 07:02 AM.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:29 AM   #4
titanicpiano14
Basic Member

Windows Media Player Composer of PBS Documentary looking for work

I am Samantha Foster. I am currently scoring 2 video games and a documentary to be aired on PBS sometime in 2011. I am an avid jazz and classical composer. For more information and to hear samples of my work, visit my official website at: http://samanthafoster.yolasite.com

Samantha
samanthafosterinc@gmail.com
Old 07-04-2011, 11:45 PM   #5
titanicpiano14
Basic Member

Idea Samantha Foster | Film Composer

I am Samantha Foster. I am currently scoring a documentary and a video game. I am influenced by Jack Wall, Clint Bajakian, Hans Zimmer, James Newton Howard, and other famous composers. For more information and to listen to samples of my work, visit my website at: http://samanthafoster.yolasite.com
Old 07-05-2011, 01:02 AM   #6
Murdock
Basic - Premiere Expired

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanicpiano14 View Post
I am Samantha Foster. I am currently scoring a documentary and a video game. I am influenced by Jack Wall, Clint Bajakian, Hans Zimmer, James Newton Howard, and other famous composers. For more information and to listen to samples of my work, visit my website at: http://samanthafoster.yolasite.com
Man this sounds familiar.

Hello and Welcome, again.
Murdock is offline   Reply With Quote