Sh*t. I did it!

Nice I am proud of you! Your timelapse footage was amazing and had me considering getting a intervalometer of my own to screw around with. Make sure to post footage with your new camera up stat!

Thanks a lot guys!

I will have a really nice project with a singer/songwriter next few weeks! It's gonna be quite something different than you usual thing! He has a very special, inspiring story we will shoot.

It's really nice to have the chance to combine great video quality of the FS100 with an inspiring, awesome story!

Yeah, i got glass! Own 35mm 1.4, 14mm 2.8, 85mm 1.4

It's sitting on my desk right next to me now! Very nice! Will be shooting with it next few days. When my EF to NEX adapter arrives :)

Here's the plastic brick!
IMG_3074.jpg

So envious, I just birthed a child -- and I'm not particularly biologically capable of doing so... I want one now... must upgrade!

Haha :)

Other cool thing:

My friend just came buy and dropped of 4 Sony F970 batteries for the camera. For free. Just because he doesn't use them and owns a C300 :D

You could pay it forward by giving me your old DSLR ;) Kidding, I hope you continue to move upward, you produce beautiful footage, and at the end of the day, a good eye is a great thing!

Thanks knightly.

This is really the time, to put everything in it, you know. First step, new camera and then leaving school in about 2 months. Everything's gonna change and this will become my job.. If all goes well :)

Just gotta keep giving it my all :)

Back