• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Locked - Short Film Release

Hey guys,
Just wanted to share my latest film - Locked.
It's our entry to another 48 hour festival.
Main notes, it was really interesting to do this style. I may want to revisit it soon.
The hardest part was to do good/bad sound. Bad sound, which is expected from old style flicks, but with a modern twist to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLTOzatBjvQ
8 Minutes.

Also - our feature film will be released on amazon soon!

Hope you enjoy!
- FC

Answer:
Yes, the little girl and her mom were working together to get them both in the shed to feed. Basically they were a new couple, and got married quick. So the message of the film is really about marriage. "Make sure you know who you're getting involved with before you get locked".

I liked this more than I expected from the teaser. The eyes of the little girl creeped me out at the end. I don't know how the others didn't understand the girl was the attacker.

Answer:
Yes, the little girl and her mom were working together to get them both in the shed to feed. Basically they were a new couple, and got married quick. So the message of the film is really about marriage. "Make sure you know who you're getting involved with before you get locked".

Wow. That's an amazing explanation! Now I love it 10x more! :)

Back