• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Let's Be Frank - Comedy Web Series

Let's Be Frank - Comedy Web Series *UPDATED*

Hello all. It's bee a while since I've been on. I've been working hard on the following

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SobyFYxK6pg

As always your input is very much appreciated. Please know that I am well aware that the sound isn't the greatest.

Thanks!

Last edited:
It was fun, and I like the story idea. The acting felt a bit forced at parts though. But it has potential so keep up the good work.

Well Done

Interesting concept, and one that I entertained years ago. One thing that worked well in my film "រឿងកូនពស់កេងកង" that you may want to try when shooting your "devil" is the Dutch camera angle as it subtly reveals to the watcher that something is amiss with this character. Good luck.

English not well, used Google translator.

Abaci - Best film short-feature with you. You be lucky to live in the United States of America, easy to film. I like it that corresponds to beverages with shirt color, very smart. I suggest you to tighten synchronization between changes to make much more fun. Not funny a pause between dialog. Let the man of fat dialog begin over fiend, now cut. Work hard and it will good. I look forward to two victory.

FaiSamAng - I see the movie "kuon puo Keng Kang" Film Festival Romanian, hat great snake! Please do another movie of a snake.

Smorgi out

Thanks all for your comments, they are much appreciated! I also appreciate you taking the time to watch!

Yorgi: I understood most of your comment. The stuff I didn't understand, I thought were hilarious! "Man of Fat" :lol:

Back