• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch L.S.D. - Lolita Sex Doll

My first horror short film, it's for a competition and it had to be under 2 minutes and filmed with a cellphone.

I haven't made subtitles for it yet but i hope you can enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f9nEaCqgTk&feature=youtu.be

The first time the guy speaks he says "Did you saw her face ? (LAUGHS) I always like to have some fun with them first. Scare them! You should always take some pleasure out of everything you do...otherwise there's no point in wasting your time."

During the eye operation the cameraman asks "Don't you think that what you do is cruel?"

And he answers "Cruelty is subjective. After the initial suffering some of them even like it, i mean they have a home, food, company, it doesn't sound like such a bad life to me"

The girl who can't see, ear or talk in the end is thinking "I only know that i'm alive because i can feel them touching me. If i had legs i could runaway, if i had arms i could kill myself, if i had a voice i could wake me from this nightmare."

Last edited:
I liked the concept, just didnt like the execution, cinematography was poor and the aesthetics of the video put me off, but the rest of it I liked.. (im a huge fan of beyond the black rainbow)

Thank you for your input guys :)

I hate quick cuts and we didn't respect the song tempo as much as i wanted too. We edited this in a hurry and the short had to be 2 minutes or less and it ended up very different from what i originally planned.

Also i shot it on a cellphone that kept going out of focus. Fucking Auto Focus sucks.

Still, i'm proud. It's my first time doing horror and it's my 2º short film overrall.

I liked Beyond the black rainbow but to me it was like seeing a low budget homage to Space Odyssey and Solaris topped with a few more sci fi psychedelic tributes here and there.

What the f**k just happened?

What the hell is this? I looked up the definition of Lolita; You are a pedophile. Get off IndieTalk. Thats the creepiest; most vile thing I've ever seen you sick fu*k. :no: :grumpy:

Dude...

Btw guys is there anything in the cinematography that you like ? Any scene ? Can you describe what you think is wrong with it in detail ?

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Thank you for your input guys :)

I hate quick cuts and we didn't respect the song tempo as much as i wanted too. We edited this in a hurry and the short had to be 2 minutes or less and it ended up very different from what i originally planned.

Also i shot it on a cellphone that kept going out of focus. Fucking Auto Focus sucks.

Still, i'm proud. It's my first time doing horror and it's my 2º short film overrall.

I liked Beyond the black rainbow but to me it was like seeing a low budget homage to Space Odyssey and Solaris topped with a few more sci fi psychedelic tributes here and there.

You need to pay for a camera APP on your cell phone.
They have nice ones for a couple bucks and you'll have more control.

I didn't know what the hell was going on. That shit was crazy. If the object was to creep me out...it worked. I agree the cinematography could've been better. The concept was crazy though. I did like the inserts of the sink and baby doll body parts.

Last edited:
Back