• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My short film - Beyond The Void

A rough edit of a new short film I made for a uni project. It could in some regards be considered experimental. Sorry for the lame effects half way through, you have been warned :P.
The colour gonna get to be equally blue on every shot via grading as soon as I get time.

If you could critique any other aspect it would be much appreciated. Also if you could watch it a second time and let me know if watching it again made parts of it clearer or helped to elucidate certain elements. There's a reason I ask which I will reveal after a few responses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPEcDd9NxmM

Good effort.

Clearly, it's a rough cut and assume it's going to be cleaned up, better shots etc... chosen, shaky cam yadda yadda.

Assuming you're going to bring it into shape, as a rough cut, it has potential.

Only major issue which can't be cleaned up is the OTT acting.

hated the framing of most of the shots, perhaps you could add crop marks then re-adjust the framing, it just feels like too much empty space around the edges thats not filled.

Back