• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Sometimes They Come Loose

Yes. You should be very (what's the word I'm looking for? It starts with an F and ends with a '... Damn, I'm 19 and senile) Proud of that. LOL. Man, this thread will teach me to watch my expletives in my future posts... you guys are relentless.

Luke

Last edited:
I noticed something, the fridge is shot being open when he is lying on the floor, yet when he goes to get the bottle of water...he opens the fridge.

Besides that I thought it was great, not my type of film, I like it better when you don't have to think but it was good none the less.

PaCKT said:
I noticed something, the fridge is shot being open when he is lying on the floor, yet when he goes to get the bottle of water...he opens the fridge.

Besides that I thought it was great, not my type of film, I like it better when you don't have to think but it was good none the less.

Thanks for watching, and thanks for the comment.

He actually doesn't open the fridge, he grabs the already open door to brace himself. But I can see where that might look like a continuity error. I do actually think the door probably is a few inches closer to being closed than in the original shot.

Thanks again for taking the time to watch it.

Poke

Back