DVD Programs

Anyone know of any good DVD progams, programs where I can make my out menu layout. Like my own buttons, and animations. And submenus for Special Features, and Scene Selection

What platform are you working on? PC? Mac? Linux?

If you are familiar with photoshop I would highly recommend Adobe Encore. It interfaces quite well with photoshop (and the other adobe software) and can produce just about anything you can think up.

For a low price for Macs, I would very much recommend iDVD. It's very much consumer level, but I use it for my films. There's enough customizability to satisfy a pro-level user, and it's a steal, to boot!

Here's what you probably want to consider:

You need photoshop or sort to do some of your own menu, button design, you need a video editing program to create looping background of your own, and you need a dvd authoring program to put them all together

For PC

Photosohp for design
Premiere Pro or Vegas for creating loop video clips
Ulead DVD Workshop 2.0 or Adobe Encore 1.5 are good for dvd authoring where you can use ur own menu, design, button, object, etc.

I use Ulead DVD Workshop 2.0 a lot and my latest dvd for A Joker's Card contain a lot of personalized menu, design, loop, opening sequence, menu to menu sequence, etc.

Johnny

Back