Wedding Photos

Just in case we didn't know?

I couldn't remember if I'd mentioned it here or not. I knew I'd posted in my blog, but there's been so much going here, I honestly couldn't remember.

Thanks Guys, it was a lovely day. I'm a very lucky guy. Stella is totally supportive of my career and ambitions and I of her. She's a singer/songwriter. In fact, there's an mp3 of one of her songs on my zenclown site.www.zenclown.co.uk . It's in the files section.

Looks like you had a great wedding... congrats again.

You look much less scary in your wedding photos

Thanks, actually I'm not at all scary, except on stage and my avatar photo is one of my publicity head-shots.

Looks like you had a great wedding... congrats again

Thanks indie. It was an absolutely wonderful day, I've got really good friends and family, so it couldn't really be anything but marvellous.

clive said:
Thanks Guys, it was a lovely day. I'm a very lucky guy. Stella is totally supportive of my career and ambitions and I of her. She's a singer/songwriter. In fact, there's an mp3 of one of her songs on my zenclown site.www.zenclown.co.uk . It's in the files section.
Wow. What a perfect match. I think I'll probably end up marrying an artist one day. They’re the only kind of people who truly understand me. :D

Congratulations, Clive.

ooh it's been agaes since i've been on.
CONGRATULATIONS Clive!!! it looked like lots-O-fun. the photos were bee-yew-tee-full!!!!

That's awesome, Clive!

From all the photos you uploaded, looks like it was a great time for everyone.

:cheers:

_______

I'll get the courage to pop the big question to Bird, one day...

Back