• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Digital Film Hosting

Admins. Please remove this post if it's not appropriate for this section.

My company does webhosting and we recently launched our larger-site packages. I thought they may be of benefit to some of the people here looking for a large, online, storage space to host their films and film websites. Either for a way to show distributors etc, or just to show their work to the world.

Here's a direct address to that hosting page... Seven L Networks

Any inquiries can be sent to me through sales@SevenL.net.

Up until now, I didn't even realize EV1servers did virtual anything. I did find something on their site though.

The closest they appear to have to our lowest end webhosting plan is their "Virtual Site - 300" which comes with 300MB of space for $30US/mnth.

It's not a matter of what do we offer that they don't, its how much more you can get for less in this case.

For the same price as listed above (don't forget US$[$19] vs CDN$[$50-ish]), with us you'd get 2GB of storage instead of 300MB and 30GB of transfer per month. I don't know what EV1Servers transfer limit is on this service - couldn't find it on their conracts and the bandwidth field was empty.

All depends on what you're looking for. If 300MB is sufficient and it doesn't matter that you could have had 2GB for the same price, our service isn't for you. However, if you need the larger disk space but don't want to go all-out by getting a dedicated server, our webhosting plans may be suitable for you.

oops.. typo :)

(don't forget US$[$19] vs CDN$[$50-ish]), should read
(don't forget US$[$30] vs CDN$[$50-ish]),

Back