• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Investor Here Looking For...

Hello,

Im an investor planning to start a movie production studio (Im dealing with a couple of investments). Im looking for scifi films, thrillers (scifi thrillers), and dramas.
If you are organized like Tim Pyle is please send me cast information, script, and any other relevant information to rolex4u@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Alex Haxton

I was wondering if you have a site yet or are you just starting out in production. If so, could you please make it available.

Thank you for your time
William J Long III

Nope not a word. I'm guessing it's someone having a fun time at our expense :P - I hope I'm wrong though.

I heard back from Mr. Alex. He seems cool, but I'm always really cautious when it comes to sending my script away to someone to look at. :P

Well thats good to hear! It's nice to hear that this wasn't just a scam (thus far) and some of our members may benefit from it. Lucky you :D !

investor

HailtotheKing said:
Hey John,

I called you tonight, but left a message. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

best time to call me is 9 - 12 in the night sorry for lastnight I was out with some mates having a few pints. :D good times..

but I will be in tonight if you wish to call

or 5 in the am however its only if you are up LOL :lol:

Last edited:
Hi John,

Is your investor still open to investing in projects? I have a script that is going to take a decent sized budget which I would like to shoot. The script has gotten decent reviews thus far and is currently being ammended due to some suggestions. I can, however, send along a copy of the current script. Let me know!

Investors

get hold of me on MSN and we can chat, however we have 3 scripts on the go rightnow so we will not be able to do anything tell June.

Cheers

Last edited:
AHaxton said:
Hello,

Im an investor planning to start a movie production studio (Im dealing with a couple of investments). Im looking for scifi films, thrillers (scifi thrillers), and dramas.
If you are organized like Tim Pyle is please send me cast information, script, and any other relevant information to rolex4u@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Alex Haxton

Hi Alex,
I just recently joined indietalk.com, and read your post. I was wondering if your offer was still open? I have optioned a previously published and successful literary work, and the first draft is complete and was done as a full length feature drama. We have not attached cast yet as we are now approaching that stage; however as an investor you may want a say in that anyways. Please contact me directly should you want more details at shelly@tv-producers.com.

no word as of yet.... but the word is we are just closeing a deal with a new invesotr for the son of tony deal.. after thats finished then we will be open to others.

Hi Alex,

To cut short a long conversation, if you are still valid with the offer you should check first one of the most reliable and cost efective location which is Thailand. So got a picture to shoot and wanna save money on production with the same value let us know and will budget your picture. www.btsbkk.com or by e-mail production@btsbkk.com
Good Luck

Back