• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Only Feature Film Scripts Please

good day all.

I was talking with a producer today on the phone he his a guy I worked with on www.crossingthemovie.com by the name of Gille, anyway I am asking him if it is ok to pass out his info to the people here with finished feature film scripts.

THIS JUST IN

Gille says: yes please give him my numbers or mail them to me

so there you have it.

:D
did it all wrong the last time will not do that again LOL

for all that would like the info i will be in chat all today and night.

Last edited:
Hi John

Could you just clarify this one for me?

Is it that you've got a producer who is looking for feature scripts?

And, if is that is the case, what is the best way to contact him?

Plus, if he is looking for projects, is he looking for particular genres or scripts that can be produced within a particular budget range? etc. All the usual stuff

Ta

clive said:
Hi John

Could you just clarify this one for me?

Is it that you've got a producer who is looking for feature scripts?

And, if is that is the case, what is the best way to contact him?

Plus, if he is looking for projects, is he looking for particular genres or scripts that can be produced within a particular budget range? etc. All the usual stuff

Ta
best thing i can think of is meet me on msn i will give you or anyone the info after that its up to you and gille to work out, keep in mined he is in canada. i have a office number and fax + emale address for you, his office is at the vancouver film studeos, or it could be the mgm studeo here dont realy know what one it is as he is all over the bloody place these days.

dilate_1@hotmal.com

I'm up to my eyes at the moment setting up a new company and a new film project in Africa, but I'd like to talk some more in the New Year

Ta

Back