• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

David Vitas - Aspiring Composer and Audio Professional

My name is David Vitas, and I've been playing piano for over 17 years. I graduated with honours from OIART, where I picked up awards for creativity and best radio spot. I grew up on old Nintendo, Sega, and Sony hardware; therefore my inspiration stems from artists like Nobuo Uematsu and Yasunori Mitsuda. I also enjoy artists like BT, Daft Punk, Stevie Wonder, and Muse. My music palette is very broad.

I'm very proficient at making music that compliments any project or aesthetic style. As a sound designer, I enjoy making new sounds from scratch!

Check out my website and send me some feedback. http://www.davidvitas.com

Last edited:
Very cool, I'll certainly add you to my list of potential composers to contact on my next project! Work sounds great from just peaking around. Your website is top notch, I was overwhelmingly impressed with it. If you don't mind, I'd love to learn how you put it together!

Very cool, I'll certainly add you to my list of potential composers to contact on my next project! Work sounds great from just peaking around. Your website is top notch, I was overwhelmingly impressed with it. If you don't mind, I'd love to learn how you put it together!

Thanks for the kind words beatlesfan! Nice to meet you. :)

My portfolio is hosted on a platform called squarespace (www.squarespace.com). You can use one of their premade templates to make a kickass site without any coding experience, or you can enable developer mode and make the entire thing yourself off of their platform.

My site is 100% custom. A very good friend of mine helped me with it, and I'm really proud of it! The site was made with javascript, HTML, CSS, and Jquery libraries.

Last edited:
Back